This is pretty much what my picture looks like.Monday, August 18, 2008
162 Beats Per Minute
I had an ultra-sound today at 11 am. Not sure why the time is significant, but I'm always detailed. I was able to hear my baby's heartbeat and see it's little body. Wow, how real all this seems to me today. Baby just looks like a little peanut right now but I could see the dark spot where it's eyes are and I could make out arm buds. Not only did I get to hear the heartbeat, I was able to see it beating - just fascinating. Jack was very interested in the picture I brought home. He is still saying he wants a sister. We'll see.
This is pretty much what my picture looks like.
This is pretty much what my picture looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's a girl (at least that's my guess)! I've heard that a faster heartbeat means it's a girl. That's funny Jack wants a sister...that's what Reece says (although I'm not sure he knows exactly what it means). Will you find out what you're having?
Post a Comment