Thursday, August 28, 2008
It's time to brag on Sam
While Jack watches Toy Story 2, I thought it would be a good time to write about how wonderful Sam has been through all my sickness. He has completely taken over in everything that he physically can. When he gets home, he fixes dinner, plays with Jack, cleans up dinner, plays some more with Jack, does Jack's bath alone, reads him books and puts him to bed. On the weekends and in the evenings, Sam won't let me lift a finger to do anything. He grocery shops and does many household chores. One night last week, he got home late, fixed dinner and put Jack to bed and then left to go to the grocery. Sam often works 10-12 hour days and goes in early (5:30am) to study so he doesn't have to do it in the evenings. He is such a wonderful dad to Jack, so patient and involved. Jack and I are really blessed.
(I'm fully aware that my mom will throw this back at me the next time I'm complaining)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment