Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

On My Own

Since getting really sick, I have only had one day by myself - Friday. The weekend is over and Sam is back to work. . . ugh. He really took over and fixed dinners, did laundry (folding it, too). He would take over with Jack and take him up to the playroom, etc. If only he would just clean all the bathrooms, mop the floor, dust and vacuum, scrub all the cat vomit stains out of the carpet?

The nausea is constant - all day long. But the difference with this pregnancy is I feel hypoglycemic and nauseous. If I am hungry, the nausea is worse and I feel shaky and almost dizzy, like a hypoglycemic attack. Sound like fun?

The mornings are definitely the worst. I have to eat a bunch of dry cereal in bed before I can even move. Then if Jack wants to snuggle in his bed for a few minutes before getting up, my sugar starts to drop again. Not good. It's true that you do what you have to do. Jack keeps telling me, "I'm gonna take care of you, Mommy." So sweet.

No comments: