Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Now that I've announced it to the World . . .


I thought it'd be a fun idea (and a bit of therapy) to journal, and sometimes photograph, my journey with pregnancy number 2. This will not be a blog for the timid or proper. I have every intention to write detailed accounts of the pregnancy ups and downs (I'm sure my mom will be thrilled).

I'm currently in my 7th week and experiencing morning sickness - all day long. I was delusioned by the first two weeks thinking, "Oh, I'm doing so much better than last time". Taa-haa. This baby was probably laughing it's little tadpole body all over my uterus - because it had something else in mind. It is hard to complain too much as I know first hand how much worse it could be. After church today, all I wanted was a Big Mac. And boy was it good. At least I can eat, at least I can shower and brush my teeth everyday (so far). That couldn't be said when I was in the first trimester with Jack. I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: