Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Flat Stomach . . . and more complaining


I thought I'd take a moment to put a picture up of me with my sisters. This is a picture of me when I was pregnant but didn't know it yet. The days of wearing that shirt are GONE! My stomach started to pooch almost immediately (around five weeks). I heard that with your second child, showing starts earlier. I didn't realize I would have trouble buttoning my pants at 6 weeks pregnant. This was also a chance to show off my pretty sisters.

On to my complaining. I'm constipated already. I vowed that I wouldn't let it get as bad with this pregnancy (nine straight days with Jack), but I'm heading in that direction I think. How do you vow something when you're not sure how to prevent it in the first place? All the books say it's part of pregnancy, the muscles relax and don't work as efficiently - fantastic.

And of course, I'm sick. Saturday I felt half-normal. Sunday after lunch and on has been awful again. My mom is gone, but thankfully my neighbor, Amy, has agreed to watch Jack on and off for me. What a blessing.

No comments: