Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

14 Weeks

I'm 14 weeks, starting 15 tomorrow. I would like to be doing better than I am, but I can't complain. Monday was fantastic, no nausea to speak of. Yesterday and today aren't as comfortable, but I am still doing so much better overall. Updates on symptoms:


  • no more consitpation!
  • saliva problem is still here
  • acne.....check! Still here in full force
  • less trips to the bathroom
  • energy is up!
  • sensitivity to smell still hangin' out
  • my diet is still limited (but that is probably a good thing)
  • boobs still super sensitive
  • nausea is way down, some days I don't have any

Jack is still being off-the-charts good. I do have Stephanie and Alisha coming this weekend, so we'll see if it stays that way:)

1 comment:

J.C. said...

Jinger, I have been following along and shaking my head in empathy the entire way. I felt just like this with #2, except I also had a head cold the whole time. I had just started a new job and I know they must have thought I was the unhealthiest individual who walked the earth, but thankfully right around my 4th month, it all went away :) I'll be thinking about ya! Take Care! Jenny Sweeney Craver