Thursday, September 18, 2008
La, la, la, la, laaaaahhhh!!!
I think things are definitely looking up! I start week 14 today and my energy level is getting better. I still have food aversions, nausea on occasion, but overall, I feel better. I'm not ready to start back to the gym just yet, but that will come I hope.
I met my Doctor for the first time yesterday. She is great and I really like her. She is a mother of three (oh my) and so down-to-earth. I heard baby's heartbeat (what a thrill). The great news is. . . I can have my ultra-sound at my next appointment to find out what to call baby. I'm tired of calling him/her "baby". I've gained two pounds, a surprising revelation considering my illness throughout the first trimester. Oh, and some REALLY big news; because St. Louis University is a Catholic institution, they aren't allowed to tie my tubes during Cesarean. Crazy stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment