Well...yesterday was my birthday and I felt horrible. Wouldn't ya know. I had great days the previous two days (great for me that is) and then BAM! But, today is a new day. I feel pretty good. I haven't taken any nausea meds and I actually made Gazpacho. I've had strong cravings for vegetables since Wednesday.
My mom is here (I forgot to mention that in earlier postings). She has cleaned all my bathrooms, grocery shopped, cooked, weeded the landscaping and part of the yard, played with Jack so I could lay down, etc. She is a life-saver to say the least. She is superwoman. It has been so nice having her here. Not only is she a huge help, she is wonderful girl company. Love my mom.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, at least you're not craving lay's potato chips and reese's peanut butter cups. It will be better soon!
I am so glad your mom is able to come in and comfort you. I really hope we are closer to family with baby #2.
Post a Comment