Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Day and What I woke up thinking. . .

I woke up several times through the night (not unusual) but at 5 am, there was no going back to sleep. I laid in bed and this bible verse came to my mind and I wanted to share:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 4: 6-7.

If you read this blog today, please keep me and baby boy in your prayers. Thank you.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I'm going to have to comment on this one too. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers today. I'm sure everything will go perfectly. I can't wait to see pictures!