Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aaaahhh, the reward for being "sick all day"!

Benjamin George Pruden ("Ben"), born March 17th, 2009. Ben was 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 20" long.

Ben is just so precious and sweet. His little face just begs to be eaten up. He looks just like his brother, Jack. I can't wait to have the time (and energy) to put together a new blog for the brothers. It can't stay, The House that Jack built.

My c-section was a success. Sam and I actually talked and joked through the surgery until Ben came out, then I was all happy tears. I didn't feel a thing (unlike my section with Mr. Jack). St. Mary's Hospital also gave me the best stay as a new mom. All the nurses and staff were fantastic and everyone that works at that hospital seem to like their job. I can't say enough good about my experience. Below are just a few pictures. More to come...








No comments: