Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Memom the Great!

There aren't any thank you cards that can sum up my appreciation for my mom (memom). I am pregnant, emotional, nauseated and tired and she swooped in last week like an Angel on a cloud. She spent four selfless days helping me with Jack, the nursery, playroom, the housework and grocery shopping. She completed one task and was eagerly waiting for another assignment. I want to believe that I will have that kind of energy again one day. Sam and I went out on a date Saturday night while she kept Jack. She did his bath and put him to bed. He gave her a hard time, but she endured happily. I don't believe there is another person in the universe that could match her. What makes me most happy is that she professes to "enjoy it thoroughly".

1 comment:

emsmom said...

aren't moms great? i guess we will do the same for our children one day. i guess we already do!