Just a little more of the pitiful me saga: Jack didn't have school Tuesday due to ice(the day of my rescheduled appointment). I had planned to take him with me and then my neighbor called and asked if he could come play while I was at the doctor. Great, I thought. He will be much happier there than at the doctor's office.
After drinking the yucky glucose drink and waiting an hour to have my blood drawn, I'm feeling gross. I see the doctor in the meantime; all is well with the baby. None of my symptoms are of any concern, I'm measuring the right size, my weight is good, etc. I go to get Jack from the neighbor's house and he hasn't been the best boy. On our way out the door, we fall on the icy steps right on our bums. I fell on my ankle and rear. Jack just cried and cried. I wanted to cry and scream some choice words, but with my child and neighbor present, I refrained. My ankle is swollen and my rear and lower back hurt, but again, it could have been so much worse. Oh, and Jack is okay too. Two fantastic days in a row.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment