Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Did I jinx myself?

It's Christmas day. We have all been home together all day, it's been wonderful. Jack has had a blast playing with his new toys. He's had one of the best Christmases a kid could have. But I've been thinking about my pregnancy blog while Jack has been napping. I think by making the blogspot address, "Sick all Day", I jinxed myself. My pregnancy nausea is back in full swing. I am back to being sick (almost) all day. It's awful, but not as awful as first trimester nausea. I just thought I'd share this not-so-new, news. It's been going on for about three weeks in spurts, but now it's apparent that my nausea is here to stay. Yuck! This just seals the deal even more that there will be no more babies in my uterus! Merry Christmas!

No comments: