Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back in my routines

I'm feeling good. I've completed 16 weeks, I guess that officially makes me four months pregnant. Other than the completely disgusting, utterly inconvenient excessive saliva issue, I'm doing quite well. (Oh, and the teenage acne). The books say this problem should be gone by now (the saliva), but no, that would be too wonderful. As I've said several times, I'm a textbook picture of a plagued pregnant person. I'm glad to not feel nauseated 24/7 so I keep my complaints to myself. . . for the most part.

I'm back to being me. I have started back to the gym and taking afternoon walks in the neighborhood. I'm cooking regularly and cleaning (slowly but surely). I have two trips planned in the near future to Kentucky (we haven't been home since early July). We're even getting ready for a garage sale this Saturday. I've done all the de-cluttering and pricing for the sale. I should get the money we collect, right?

No comments: